Saturday Stroll with Aud: Aud- Cooks | Prawns Aglio Olio
Ohai! Welcome to the Saturday Stroll with Aud! Find out what is Saturday Stroll With Aud here.
♥ My Saturday Stroll - Prawns Aglio Olio ♥
It's cooking time again! Kareshi is a fan of spaghetti especially aglio olio and cream sauce ones. I've made him Creamy Tuna Spaghetti, so this time round I challenged Prawns Aglio Olio.
I forgot to take a photo of the needed ingredients for reference but no worries as the ingredients can be found easily.
1. Spaghetti for 2
2. Olive oil
3. 50g butter
4. 10- 12 prawns
5. 10-15 cloves garlics, peeled and roughly chopped (not too fine)
6. 2 Chilli padi
7. Parsley leaf, depends on your preference
8. Salt, to taste
9. Black pepper, to taste
How to cook:
1. Cook spaghetti according to the packaging.
2. Remove the shells and veins from the prawns.
3. Heat half the butter in a sauce pan. Cook the prawns on both sides, set aside.
4. Add olive oil. When oil is heated, add garlic and chili. Saute until garlic turns light brown.
5. Add in the cooked pasta, prawns, parsley, remaining butter. Stir until all ingredients are evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Ready to be served.
If you want to use prawn stock instead of water. During step 2, add the prawns heads and shells to a small pot with just enough water to cover them. Bring it to simmer for about 5 minutes to make prawn stock. Remember to strain it before use.
Hope you enjoy this easy Prawns Aglio Olio. You can add in other seafood to make it a Seafood Aglio Olio. The amount of butter, olive oil, chilli padi, garlic all can be adjusted according to your own preference.
Thanks for reading. Until next time,
Any recipe to share?
♥ Leave your link in my Saturday Stroll collection by simple rules ♥
1. Follow A Walk with Aud, at the social platforms below.
2. Add your post by clicking “Add Your Link” button. Kindly link your individual post’s URL (or it shall be removed). In the “Name” slot, please provide your post’s title.
3. Last but not least, make sure to include the following button in your post or on your blog sidebar. Those who do not may be removed from the link-up. Happy Linkin.
If you like this post, share the ish out for me, would you? Leave a comment too!
Don't forget to show me some Love~♥
♥~Live to Dream′Dream to Live~♥